- Skatepark i Słomniki
- Skål i Opole
- Innendørs skatepark i Krakow
- Betong skatepark i Wrocław
- Betong skatepark i Puławy
- Betong skatepark i Chęciny
- Byggingen av en skatepark i Pleszew skal begynne!
- Amelia Brodka har offisielt kvalifisert seg til OL. Skateboardet vil debutere ved Tokyo 2020-OL.
- Skateboard ved OL i Tokyo!
- Nytt skatepark i Warszawa
Exemplary skatepark elements
Banks and quarterpipes are used to gain speed for middle obstacles of the skate park (funboxes, grindboxes, rails); they also are used as elements for different types of maneuvers. Those...
A funbox is the heart of every skate park. It can be fitted with more or less additions such as slopes, rails, take-offs, grindboxes or stairs. It can be developed randomly, which allows...
Grindboxes are used for fun and learning of new tricks. They should be found in every skate park, both a small and a big one. Grindboxes could be free-standing or are used as diversity o...
A miniramp is an element used for fun and learning of new tricks. The difference between a miniramp and a standard big ramp is that the radius of a miniramp never reaches the vertical, s...
See also: SKATE & SNOW BEGIVENHEDER